Friday, July 14, 2017

Fruits and Veggies week!

Next week I'm only going to eat non-starchy fruits and veggies to see how it will effect me. No potatoes, corn, peas, beans, dressings, oils, or sugars. The only calories I will consume or from fruits and veggies, I will eat as many fruits and veggies as I please. My only drinks will be water, plain tea, or black coffee.

It's an experiment to see how well eating a high fiber diet, low in processed foods and fats, is going to improve our health. I also wanted to see how well it will "detox" me without expensive supplements. After you see my results you can test it on yourself too see how well it works for you.

I will post daily about what I eat, how much weight I lost, and also about how I felt and other things that have changed.

Of course you cannot live off of fruit and veggies alone that is why i'm only doing it for one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best, and Easiest Bean Recipes